Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh how the time does fly....

So, time has passed, I should tell you a few things... you know... keep all you stalkers updated so you can do your job good and properly.

first and foremost, Quinn and I are no longer together. He is a very good man and I think the world of him~ but for us, it just didn't work out. I still respect him and wish him all the best, would even go so far as to say he is my friend. He will be a lucky catch to a lucky girl and I appreciate all he did for me and the things he taught me.

Also, I'm dating Jon Kirkland.... and I'm engaged.

I feel like an awful human being for telling you I'm no longer with one man and engaged to entirely different man in the same post.... but life has been busy. I also wasn't planning on getting engaged so soon....... the stars just came into alignment and the heavens opened~ and thus Jon and I were thrown together in a speedy courtship that came to love and the decision that we want to spend the rest of eternity together.

I know i'm blogging entirely backwards, but I shall regal you with our tales in posts to come.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment