Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chlellasea. or chelsea. chels. whatevs.

I'm going to do something disgusting, I'm going to emotionally vomit words all over this blog about one of my absolute best friends, Chelsea Breinholt.

Chelsea is going to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. If you'd like to know more, click here. If you want to know my personal account, just shoot me a message.

Now Chelsea has always been a good example to me, even though we hated each other when we first met. We were sophomores in HighSchool and a certain boy had captured our interest... at the same time.... it was problematic in the way that most teenage romances are. However, by our senior year, we were inseparable.



We went to prom together, we watched zombie movies together, we did stupid things as highschool graduates together (the most notorious of which is when we durastically altered our hair; she went red and I lost 15 inches), we went to california together, we lived in a confined space together (AND WE BOTH SURVIVED).



Chelsea was even my maid of honor, and I love her. Ps. Thanks for sacrificing so much.



She leaves this month to go to Chicago, where she is convinced she will freeze to death. I have prepared for this event for months, even buying a large supply of zebra print paper for our mail correspondance. I'm a little selfish, but it is going to be hard to let her go. I want to follow her.

Chelsea, I am so proud of you and you are amazing. You also will be the best sister missionary in the universe. Godspeed, my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment