Monday, June 4, 2012

RANDOM

I AM A GOOD HOUSEWIFE.

case and point: exhibit A

homemade rolls.

ya.

I'm going to be fat forever because I make delicious food.



I get to dress my cat up in Jon's clothing when he is not home.

*this entire blog has no purpose but for you to look at my pictures and witty captions


Oh, my parents adopted three kittens whose mother was eaten by a pig.
aren't they darling?

I tried to steal one, but Jon refused to harbor a fugative.


speaking of Jon: doesn't he make a great Mexican?


So, this little kids made terrible lemonaide, and their cookies would have been better at being bricks for the great pyramids. curse them for being so adorable.

manipulation at its finest.
 I want a border collie.
SOMEONE ENABLE ME.



Are you stressed out?

Candles.

Bathtub.


its magical. go do it.


If you have ever seen Cake Boss or just want to feel like a master baker,
just put some little plastic quads on your sheet cake.
It's almost like you are a professional.

that awkward moment when your neighbor catches you in the dumpster pulling out snowboards...
and the next time you go outside.... they are in the dumpster.


I pulled these out of a dumpster. Aren't they an awesome find? Dumpster diving, For the Win.
It was rather awkward when I came out of my apartment to actually throw real trash away... and I saw my neighbor in the dumpster.... He was probably jealous of my marvelous finds.

This blog wouldn't be complete without me spamming it with photos of my cat.
Jon has taken to calling her "Madam Cat"
but he shortens it to "Dam Cat"


I live here.
It makes Arizona look like a barren wasteland.


These geese. are. so. mean.
They attacked Jon.
I thought it was funny.


Rocky Mountains.
BOOM.


Makin' a stew.
like a boss.
or a housewife.
a housewife is kind of like a boss......


I PET THESE BABY GEESE AND I LIVED TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT.


I seriously love Canadian Geese. 
Canadians?
I'm a little iffy about them.....
(that's a joke)


and here are more photos of geese for your viewing pleasure...


This is Mother Goose.


I took an artsy photograph of my new nail polish.
Cloud 9?
Timbleberry?
who wouldn't want those fabulously named colors on their digits?


IMPLEMENTING TRENDING SENSATION.


UPDATE: Jon's fire belly toads are doing fabulous.
above is Tonks (the molted one) and Hagrid (the giant brown one)
I am kind of in love.


The other two members of the crew:
Fang (the one in the middle) and Mad-eye (the bright green one on the far right missing his left hindfoot)
Harry Potter was such an appropriate name theme.

RIP Remus

REAL UPDATE.
I got a job! 
yay!
cash monies!

No comments:

Post a Comment